It receives patients as well as postoperative patients and receives over 35,000 patients annually and is newly equipped in accordance with the latest scientific systems.
Number of outpatient clinics 12 rooms staffed by professors, assistant professors, lecturers, assistant lecturers and resident physicians.
• Check up of patients (Saturday - Sunday - Tuesday - Wednesday) from 8 am until 3 pm
• Follow-up of patients and liver transplant patients (Monday - Thursday)
How can a patient pay a ticket of an outpatient clinic?
• The patient will go to the ticket office at the center (a national ID number or a child's birth certificate)
• An electronic file of the patient is opened on the university program with its national number
• The patient takes his special ticket and goes to the clinic after paying the fees for the ticket
View the embedded image gallery online at: